EZP1 Rockline Precleaner
Effective and affordable, this solid-blade belt cleaner mounts on the head pulley and features do-it-yourself installation and minimal maintenance.
- Spring-tensioned for optimal belt contact and cleaning efficiency.
- Seamless interface with Flexco mechanical fasteners.
- Universal mounting plates for easy installation on chutes or open-head conveyors.
- Simple maintenance thanks to ability to visually inspect tensioning spring.
- Compact, streamlined design that requires only 4″ of horizontal clearance.
- Optimal material path cleaning that minimizes differential wear between the ends of the blade and the center.
- Patented Conshear blade – proprietary urethane formulation and “faceted profile” design that renews the blade edge as it wears.
EZS2 Rockline Secondary Cleaner
The EZS2 is an affordable way to improve cleaning efficiency, while reducing routine maintenance.
Features and Benefits:
- Segmented, tungsten carbide blades that deliver effective cleaning.
- Patented FormFlex cushions that keep blades automatically adjusted to the belt as they wear.
- Universal mounting brackets that enable easy, do-it-yourself installation.
- Versatile tensioners that can be customized to accommodate space constraints on varying conveyors.
- Easy cleaner pole removal that simplifies blade replacement.
- Compact design that requires just 9″ (225 mm) of vertical clearance and 4″ (100 mm) of horizontal clearance.
- Tungsten Carbide C-Tip blades often last up to 1+ years in many applications.
Choosing The Best Urethane Blade
There are many things to consider when choosing a urethane blade:
- As tests prove, the material used in Con shear blades is superior to competitive blade materials, outlasting others by 25% to 35% in real world applications. That means a reduced wear rate for a longer useful life. This slower wear also means less blade retensioning maintenance is needed.
- And Con shear features a “faceted profile” that sets it apart from ordinary solid blades because it renews its edge, for optimal cleaning performance, every time wear reaches each new facet in the blade.
- In addition, Con shear blades are easy to install, fir Rockline and most OEM cleaners and offer complete compatibility with mechanical fasteners.