- PRC has been making custom engineered heavy industrial conveyor belts, custom industrial hoses and skirt boards.
- Our dedicated and knowledgeable team is responsible for making PRC successful!
- We are committed to producing quality products for our customers and providing a safe working environment for our employees.
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Company matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Life, medical, dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance options
- Onsite wellness visits
- Monthly lunch provided
- Smoke-free facilities
- Employee recognition awards
- Company paid uniform service
* General Laborer
The general laborer supports all areas and generally assist the machine operator. They may operate machinery and equipment and operate a forklift. Preferred candidate must have a high school diploma or GED and be able to work perform basic arithmetic such as reading a tape measure, use power hand tools, and has a basic understanding of working with hydraulic equipment. This position works indoors in an uncontrolled climate and is exposed to above normal temperatures & humidity. Previous experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred. *On the job training is provided for this position.
* Part-Time Chemist- Guntersville, AL
The Chemist experiments and measures the effects of the chemical compounds in various situations and studies inter-chemical reactions. This position is responsible for working out of Guntersville, Alabama and will work closely with Quality Technicians. There is occasional travel required with this position. The preferred candidate must have a bachelor's degree in chemistry from an accredited university with experience working in organic chemistry. Previous work in the rubber industry is preferred.
* Outside Sales -Mid-West/Western Territories
Preferred candidate must be able to travel far by car, with at least two years college, selling conveyor belt, custom rubber mix, & industrial rubber products, for a heavy industrial manufacture. Duties include office / inventory work at times, while calling on distributors & OEM's to build up new business while maintaining existing accounts. Letter writing & comprehensive abstract problem solving essential. Industrial rubber experience preferred along with the ability to go into the field for sales / engineering solutions.
In additional to the full-time benefits package, employees will be paid a base salary plus commission, paid/reimbursed expenses, and mileage reimbursement or company vehicle provided. The prospective candidate must live or be willing to relocate to the St. Lois area!
*Bi-Lingual in Spanish a Plus!!
Interested candidates should send their resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
How to apply: If you are interested in applying for one of the positions below, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you meet the criteria for the position a member of our team will reach out to you, usually within two weeks.